The second I found out we were having a boy, all I could think about was "We have ALOT of baseball in our future." Mitch says we need aim for him to take over Joe Mauer's catching position so we can retire early and go to Twins baseball games for the rest of our lives. I coould handle that. Im sure his grandparents and aunts and uncles could too :)I love this little boy more than ANYTHING in the world. I have been able to feel him move and kick now for about the past 7-8 weeks. His favorite time to let me know he's there is in the mornings. I love feeling him move :) Although, he never lets anyone else feel him move. Mitch has felt him move only a handful of times and whenever anyone else tries to feel, he instantly quits. Sneaky little Linster.
No comments:
Post a Comment