Sunday, November 27, 2011

Catching Up

Hi everybody!

I have been pretty slow at updating our blog ever since lil' Brandon came into our lives. Everything has become more hectic, busy and completely amazing. We love him more than we could have ever imagined! So bear with my slow updating :)

On Tuesday (Dec. 1st) Brandon will already be 6 weeks old! The time has gone by so fast I can hardly believe it. Here are a list of things our little boy has started to do or has already done in his first 6 weeks:
-He is starting to hold his head up
-He can now take actual baths in his little whale bathtub instead of a sponge bath
-He is SMILING!! It melts my heart
-He is starting to grow out of his Newborn clothes (his legs and arms still fit but his big belly does not :)
-He is starting to sleeping for longer periods of time during the night (knock on wood!)
-He has been to Target more times than most people MY age
-He is starting to eat 3 oz of formula after nursing instead of 2
-He had his first Thanksgiving
-He has been to his first Casino in Deadwood
-He had his first Face Time experience with Uncle Kyle and Aunt Madison on his Grandpa's Ipad
-He helped put up his first Christmas Tree at Grandma Marcia's house

Brandon his been a busy little bug the past 6 weeks! He grows so much every single day. Its sad to see my little boy growing up yet it is so exciting at the same time. He is the perfect most beautiful baby anyone could have asked for. I thank God every single day for him.

I promise I will post more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment