Thursday, December 22, 2011

Another First for B-Man

In our house, I always have the job of going outside to get the mail. Our mailbox is one of those shared big metal boxes where everyone has their own tiny box. I have to walk about 3 or 4 houses down to the mail box, so in the winter, I have to bundle up.


I decided to take Brandon with me to the mail box the other day and it was pretty cold outside. I wanted to take a picture of the moment for a couple of reasons. It was his first time to the mailbox, it waas his first time outside not in his car seat carrier and he just looked so cute all bundled up to go outside! Here is the happy, memorable moment I captured:






Doesn't he just look slap you in the face, kick you in the crotch happy?

Needless to say, once we went outside he stopped crying and just looked around at everything. It turned out to be not so traumatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment