Sunday, February 26, 2012

Brandon's First Flight

Here is my first of many posts :) When we first started talking about it being a POSSIBILITY of going to FL, I immediately was terrified of flying with B. What if his ears hurt him the whole time? What if he's in pain for hours and he cries the whole time? I couldn't live with that!!

I did TONS of research online about flying with infants. I read about giving them bottles during take off and landing, buying them their own seat for comfort, leaving them in their car seat, putting them in their moby wraps or other carriers so they feel safe and close to you. It was all so overwhelming it made me even MORE paranoid. So I packed 7 bottles, some juice, a few toys, had him sit in our laps and just prayed that everything would go ok.

All in all B did great!! He fussed a couple of times only because he was overly tired. Other than that everything went smoothly!! In total, round trip, we were on 4 flights and on every single flight, someone commented to us on how good he did. We were proud :)














Haha...


He got his first set of wings too for his first flight! Such a big boy :)












No comments:

Post a Comment