Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Keep On Keepin' On

It's been forever since I've written a post but life has been crazy. I'm sitting here at the Hospice house while Grandpa sleeps so I decided to download all of my recent pictures from my phone and do some updating :)

Having some fun while waiting for our mom when we picked her up from work


I got to have my sister here with me for 2 whole weeks. Even though times got hard, it was the BEST having her here. She and Shawn went home on Saturday but they're going to be coming back to see Grandpa the weekend of my birthday.

We took B to go see Grandpa when he was still at the hospital. Brandon has also been to the Hospice House many times. (He came too when my Grandma was here back in November.)





Grandpa just lights up every time Brandon comes to see him :)

Hospice has been a good place for him to be. He's seems to be doing a little better since he got here but it's still necessary for him to stay. It's so hard knowing he won't ever go back home again. I think that is one of the hardest things for me to accept.

In the midst of all of this, we've managed to get B out and about a little bit. The 3 of us had a little (hot as hell) picnic at Canyon Lake Park. With the heat aside, it was so much fun to get him out into new elements. He watched the geese, liked to lay in the grass, almost got stung by a bee (thank God mommy saved him and while she almost had a heart attack) and ate some pizza!

Watching the geese....


Peek-a-Boo!

Lovin' Life!

Hi Momma!!




No comments:

Post a Comment