Sunday, September 4, 2011

32 weeks!

I can't even believe that I am already 8 months pregnant! To say time has gone by fast is an understatement in my opinion. Here is my 32 week pic!

Bean is growing and growing and kicking and kicking. He's running out of room in there so he either get frustrated and just sleeps all day (I've noticed he sleeps alot more now these past few weeks) or he gets bored and decides to kick and punch me all day :) I'll look down at my stomach during dinner and see the right side of it is completely buldged out. It's fun! I love him so much.

We still haven't picked out a name yet. We think we have it picked out or at least have 2 narrowed down, then one of us changes our mind. It's not easy to pick out the name of your child! I never thought it would be this stressful. But in the end, we are just so excited to meet him and his name will come around eventually :)

Mitch and I have our birthing class in 2 weeks. I'm not sure how that is going to go but I am already preparing myself that I will have a meltdown :) I will let you all know how it goes-whether you want to know or not!


No comments:

Post a Comment