Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh Life....

So a few days back I was writing a post for my blog about all of the cute and adorable things our son is doing, and when I tried to upload pictures, it told me that all of my 1 GB of picture storage is used up and if I want more storage, I have to buy it. I tried deleting some of the pictures out of it, but then it deleted the pictures from older posts, and I don't want to do that. The whole purpose of me writing this blog is to look back at all of our pictures and have Brandon see it all. So I haven't decided if I want to start a whole new blog so I can add the pictures or what Im going to do. But for now, you'll just get picturelss posts from me :)

Brandon has been helping me cook (which are the pictures I tried to upload that wouldn't work) and he's learning new exciting things everyday like when his sippy cup is empty, he finds his mom and hands her the empty cup to fill up again :)

Hopefully I can get this picture situation figured out fast!

2 comments:

  1. I also had to buy storage but honestly it is only like $5-10 a year. Not horrible. I was the same way, did not want to delete old pictures and loose the blogs I had previous wrote. I never really found an easier way (without spending half a day) on uploading. Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all it costs? Sweet....I didn't investigate any further than the error message because I was so annoyed. I just assumed it was going to be like $20 a month or something crazy like that. Thanks Cassie!

    ReplyDelete