Saturday, December 1, 2012

Story Book Island

Since it was going to be a nice weekend, we decided it would be fun for us all to take Brandon and Archer to Story Book Island to look at all of the Christmas lights. I have never done this before and I actually can't remember the last time I was at Story Book Island period. So it was fun to see it all over again, this time with Brandon and with all of the Christmas lights. They had everything blocked off so people couldn't go into the exhibits, but either way it was still fun! It made me excited to go there with Brandon this summer :)





With Kriste and Archer

...and the hat strikes again.


The boys with Santa! Brandon did surprisingly well.


He loved playing with all of the lights!

Good advice to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment