Last weekend, Brandon and I had a mommy/son date at the pumpkin patch. It was a short date but a fun one :)
We got there right as it was opening, so we were the only ones there at first. He had so much fun walking through all of the pumpkins, trying to lift them and hoarding all of the little ones that he could carry.
After we paid for our loot, the lady asked if Brandon wanted to ride in the train. I felt awkward saying yes since he was the only kid there and I was afraid he wouldn't be happy going by himself when I couldn't go with. But I agreed and she fired up the train as we took our pumpkins to the car. I put him in the seat and buckled him in and thought FOR SURE he was going to have a straight up meltdown as I walked away. Instead, he waved to me saying, "i ma!" and had a huge smile on his face. The whole ride around the lot he waved and laughed and loved every minute! As she parked the train, the lady told me that he laughed and squealed the entire ride. I'd say it was a success :)
No comments:
Post a Comment