Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Silly 10 Month Old

The thought of Brandon turning ONE in 6 weeks is something I can't even put into words. I know every parent feels it and goes through it but you can't begin to imagine what it's like until your own child grows instantly before your eyes! I know my parents can't believe I'm going to be 30 in less than a year (I can't either).....

So I have to post as many pictures as I can for all of our family who doesn't live here and can't see him everyday. So here it goes:




The second he sees a camera he knows it's going to flash...


Already eating spaghetti like a champ!

What's for dinner??

Flash face!



His favorite new place to play toys... :)
 
Woops!


Hangin' out with Emsley and Archer!

His first big boy bath :)

Hi Mom!!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment