I love fall. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! The weather is perfect, the leaves start to change colors, there are pumpkins galore, the decorations are cute, the Pumpkin Spice Lates at Starbucks (duh!) and I think fall just makes people happy.
Today we went to the Pumpkin Festival at Main Street Square with our good friends Kriste, Sam and little Archer. It wasn't much of a fall feeling day with the temps being in the mid 80s. Add that with about 500 people and 2 babies and it just makes for chaos....but I digress. The pumpkin festival was so cute! It will be so much more fun next fall when Brandon can participate in some of the activities! They had a bouncy castle, free rides on the train, pumkpkins EVERYWHERE of all shapes and sizes, music and food!
 |
| The boys next to a giant pumpkin. Mitch got made at me because I tried to sit B on it. Apparently there was a sign frowning upon that....but it was way in the back where nobody could see it! Rules.... |
 |
| Family picture! Poor lil' man is teething AND has a cold. Not the most excited kid at the pumpkin festival. |
 |
| Big Momma (thats me) decided she needed a chocolate banana smoothie....so I shared. |
 |
| THIS is the most excited he got all day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment