1. Brandon woke up at 7 am this morning which means with lessons starting at 9:40, nap time would be pushed back. NOT GOOD.
2. Brandon hadn't pooped yet, which he usually does about 30-45 minutes after waking up. Dear God.....Yikes.
3. The last time I took him swimming, he HATED it. Crying, climbing all over me, screaming-you name it.
So I figured I had some pretty legit reasons to be nervous. Turns out I worried for no reason! I love when that happens :) W had to run a few errands before lessons started so he got in a good 45 minute nap in the car (score!!), there were no poopy diapers until AFTER we got home (can't say the same for poor Ellie) and he LOVED the water! It was warm and he enjoyed every single minute of it, until he swallowed a little bit of water and started choking which in turn caused me to have a mild heart attack.
The class is called "Parents and Me" swimming class but 99.9% of the parents in the water were mommies while the daddies were out of the water all taking video and pictures. Which was totally fine with me because we had so much fun!
They started off with us pouring water on their heads from little water cans. I thought B would freak but he didn't mind one bit! Then they had us start kicking their little legs and we moved around the pool kicking with them. There were a few other activities we did and Brandon laughed, clapped, kicked, splashed and enjoyed his time with Ellie, Finn and Dalton.
| Super excited for our first lesson! |
| Kick Kick Kick!!! |
| Yay! |
| Get it B! |
| I had NO clue what our instructor wanted us to do with these noodles. The whole thing seemed unsafe to me! |
| Hangin' with Big D. |
We loved our first swim class!! Summer Olympics 2032 here we come :) Not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment