Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Round 2

We've come a LONG way since last Halloween! Last year I was exhausted, sore, chubby, overwhelmed, had a 12 day old baby and not caring at all that it was Halloween. Brandon was exactly 7 lbs, 100% dependant on us and so sweet and innocent.


365 days later, we have a 22 lb maniac who has 5 teeth (with 2 more coming in as we speek), climbs up and down the stairs, hates mashed potatoes, wants to do everything by himself, talks constantly and is 1 year old.

 


 
Even Spiderman needs a quick cat nap.
 
Last year, I listened for footsteps on the porch and would run to the door before the Trick or Treaters rang the doorbell. This year, poor daddy had the flu so B and I ventured out on our own for Trick or Treating.

Gimme those ears Mom!


B and I made the rounds. First stop at Mitch's parents' house then on to my grandma's house. Brandon's friend Archer lives right by my grandma so we made a quick pit stop over there. My mom had to work that night so we headed over to see her too.


Pulling out all of his candy to show grandma everything he got :)

Needless to say, it was a fun but LONG night. He was ready to be done. We headed home and he fell asleep pretty quickly.

I'm excited to see what next Halloween will be like with a 2 year old! I imagine we will be chasing him down the street....

No comments:

Post a Comment