Monday, November 12, 2012

Let It Snow!

This is cliche' to say, but aside from fall, the Holidays are my #1 favorite time of year. The days between November 1-December 31 are THE best. If it weren't for my husband's protesting, I would put the Christmas tree up on October 1st (or maybe forget to take it down and leave it up all year...) but the day after Thanksgiving will do :)

Anyway....it snowed here on Saturday. Quite a bit. This is what I woke up to Saturday morning at 9:00 (Mitch let me sleep in!)



It was the perfect day to stay in our pajamas, do nothing and play in the snow :) Getting B all bundled up in his snow suit, coat and boots took longer than the time he actually spent outside! Oh well...


I bought his snow suit for $1 at a garge sale...perfect.






Crawling in the snow. With all of the gear on he was moving pretty slow!

It was so funny watching him in the snow. He wasn't too sure about what to do in it but he really liked it! And liked eating it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment