Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Whole Months!


I can't believe Brandon turned 6 months old yesterday!! It seems like the drama and stress of his birth was just last week. He has changed SO much in the last 6 months, I can't even fathom how different he will be in another 6 months. Better start planning that 1st birthday party! :)

I really wanted to find a 6 month onsie for him to wear for this special day, but there was NOTHING. Not one thing. I searched online for days trying to find just one shirt. I thought there would be some company out there trying to make big bucks off of us first time moms who want to buy anything and everything that has to do with whatever milestone our baby may have! But I was wrong. So we had to borrow this cute onsie from B's friend Ellie who just turned 6 months a few weeks before he did. Thanks Ellie!!

             Those big eyes and long eye lashes just melt momnmy's heart. They're going to be killer someday :)
                                                              


                                                          And so will the dimples...!



Love you B man!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment