Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sleeping

Sleeping has never really been a HUGE issure with Brandon. As a newborn he woke up every 3 hours our so but at around 2 months he started only waking up once then a few weeks later he started sleeping through the night. We've been smooth sailing now for a nice few months.

Now that B has started rolling over, he thinks he needs to do this in his bed. We can put him in his crib awake or completely asleep, it doesn't matter. The second we put him in his crib he ALWAYS rolls over onto his stomach and sleeps that way all night long. Well, not all night long. He scoots in his sleep and gets himself stuck in a corner of his crib and wakes up usually once in the night. There is nothing we can do to get him to stop this! When you've been spoiled with a baby who sleeps all night long, getting up at 2 am sucks. Although, I would much rather have that problem than the up every 2 hours routine :)

We took a picture the other night of him sleeping and this is how he sleeps every single night:

It made me SO nervous that he slept like this. I researched and researched anything and everything I could find about it. Everthing I found said the same thing that if they're strong enough to lift their head for a long period of time during tummy time, then they will be ok. I swear I check on him every 30 minutes before we go to bed and he always has his head turned to the side. But it still makes a mommy nervous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment