We started our Prom day off going over to Elise's house to do her makeup. Brandon brought his tuxedo bib with him so he could be the first to take pictures with Elise :)
That's a pretty cute date right there :)
Next we went to Chapel in the Hills for pictures, which I only ended up with one picture on my camera.
B decided to look away just at the right time :)
After that, we went to grand march at the Holiday Inn. WAY nicer than when we went to Prom!
Elise and her date Nick. We've dubbed them "The Power Couple" He's class President and she's the class VP :)
Getting ready to crown the Prom Queen!
Brandon wasn't really into the Grand March thing. My mom had to carry him out because he was being a fussy little dude. Here he is pre meltdown :)
Haha!!
It was a fun Prom day! It made me wish I would go to Prom again. But when I end up in bed at 10:00 on a Saturday night, I think my Prom days are over :)
No comments:
Post a Comment