Sunday, April 1, 2012

Crafty Momma!

For those of you who do not know, I have recently become slightly obsessed with Pinterest, thanks to my sister. It is a website where people share ideas and everything they love. It's essentially just a big internet bookmark where you keep all of the stuff you like. Anyway, I found this blog that explained a way make cool letters for your child's room. I have been wanting to make some letters for Brandon's room for quite awhile now but didn't want them to be borning. But I found the perfect idea and it turned out great!

First I went to Hobbly Lobby and found the letters I wanted. Then I picked out some scrapbooking paper and grabbed some mode podge. It was super cheap and I was able to fit 3 letters on one sheet of paper :)
I traced the letters onto the paper and cut them out.




 Then I just modge podged the paper onto the letters both on the back of the paper and onto the front once it was stuck on.


I went to Target and bought the 3M wall sticky strips and the worked perfectly! I am so happy with the way it all turned out!


Woo-hoo! I had so much fun making these. Someday when Brandon is older I'd like to make new letters with him and have him paint them himself!

 I have quite a list of crafty ideas from Pinterest that I want to make for our house. I'll share them once I get them made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment