Wednesday, June 20, 2012

8 Whole Months!

Brandon is growing like a little weed! He now "crawls" everywhere, and by crawl I mean Army Crawl. He eats between 2-3 jars of baby food a day, he can pick up a Cheerie-O with his index finger and thumb and put it in his mouth and he now understands object permanence! His new favorite toy is the remote for the TV so when I try to hide it from him, Little Smarty goes for the spot where I put it. It's so fun to see all of this new stuff sink :)

Brandon spent the morning of his 8 month "birthaversary" as Aunt Madison calls it, digging into his bath toys and playing with them all over the bathroom floor. I literally turned my back for a second and he had all of his bath toys and wash cloths thrown all over the floor. Nothing is safe anymore!



Just going to crawl into your lap if you don't mind.

God I'm cute....


Crawling away from Mom!

He makes my hear happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned that I love him! :) So sweet..can't believe it's been 8 months!

    PS: Happy Anniversary to his wonderful parents! :)

    ReplyDelete