Monday, June 11, 2012

Catching Up

I've been way behind on posting this past month. So much has been going on! We've had Aunties and Uncles come and visit from Denver and Phoenix, Grandpa came to visit from Denver too. Brandon attended his first high school graduation for STM, and with it being so nice outside we've been spending alot of our time out doors! Plus he has been very sweet on a few of the girl babies in town :)

Here are some of the MANY pictures from all of our fun the past few weeks!



I love my new toy from Aunie Madison and Uncle Kyle!!

It's been 3 months but I remember this face....


Hangin' out at the new Main Street Square





Happy 1st Anniversary Auntie Amy and Uncle Shawn!

Again-I LOVE my toy!!


Visiting great grandma and grandpa!

Getting excited to do Jog for a Dog for the Humane Society!

Oakley enjoying the festivities :)

Farmers Market

He liked the feel of the wet cement. NOT getting wet.

I love him so much!

Take that duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment