So opting out of Crazy Horse, we decided to try Buzzard's Roost about 4 miles outside Rapid. Neither one of us had done this before so it was going to be a surprise for everyone. I quickly found out how completely out of shape I have become since I had a baby. Turns out that running on the elliptical for 20 min every few days doesn't get you in the best of shape to climb a mountain.
So as I am sweating like a horse 2 minutes into our 45 min hike up the mountain, my son is squeeling and laughing. Loving every second of it. It made it so much easier to just put on my big girl panties, suck it up and finish the rest of our hike together.
| Let's do this! |
| Haha...he's so excited! Look at his legs kicking straight out! |
| Gorgeous |
We all took naps when we got home :) A hot, fun, tiring day!
No comments:
Post a Comment